My Travels and other Yarns
Stories about travel and other happenings.
Monday, 25 April 2011
Grand Daughter (part 7)
The first year.
Dressed up for Australia Day.
This is why the TV remote doesn’t always work.
CNY dinner.
Playing housewife, if he doesn’t clean properly I will hit him with the rattle.
Hmm some nice patterns there.
This is how I use up my aggression…I smash the balls with the hammer. It feels good when I have finished.
My new car…..and I drive it better than Daddy does!
Ready for the swimming pool
What shall i read for a bed time story tonight.
Smell the flowers.
You can only see 4 teeth but there is another at the back.
Doing some gardening
I believe in being comfortable when having an afternoon nap at grand parents.
I like dancing to this music box.
One has to keep up with Facebook, some one has to teach me to spell though.
Please Grand dad, please it is time for a walk!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment