Monday, 24 October 2011

Willow The last few months.

P1060847 P1060882 P1060934
My birthday Yah!! Yummy cake, I have Daddy’s sweet tooth genes also. Interesting looking present.
P1070133 P1070101 P1070732
Where did I leave my snack now. Hmm bags starting around the eyes, The best way to his heart is through his stomach, so I was told. He is exactly the same age as me.
P1070846 P1090271 P1090272
Rest time Every girl has to have her mobile. Hmm no one answered. Where is Mummy then?
P1090326 P1090287 P1090298
This rubbish is all belonging to Mummy’s friends Sunset Mindil Beach Markets You have to rub sand in your hair, stops itches.
P1090777 P1100032 P1090424
Is this how mummy wears it? Snack time Mummy always shows my unflattering side. Does my tail look too big in these nappies?
P1100106 P1100081 P1100070
Why am I locked in? After a hard days work I might  as well get comfortable! I am writing a big letter to some one
Yang Yong's Birthday P1100100 P1100102
At aunty Yang and Uncle Larry’s party and also celebration after the operation. A good drink of water makes me happy Honestly it is not my mess.
P1100096 P1100085 P1100101
What hat should I wear? Doing my housewife chores and dusting. And retrieving things from under the table

No comments: