Saturday, 6 November 2010

Grand Daughter Part 4

October photos.

P1040563 P1040590
What shall I do today? Hello mummy! Are you ready.
P1040632 P1040593
These books look interesting to read. I can reach you!
P1040608 P1040615
With grandpa. It was a boring book, I have already heard it several times.
P1040675 P1040727
Does this look better on my head or tail? It is dinner time!
P1040734 P1040788
I prefer the cup to the bottle. Playing with my friend Nadav.
P1040755 P1040797
I am learning to walk! I am trying to run away from home.
P1040851 P1040841
Grandma got these from the Child Care Centre, they were being thrown out. Mummy was getting creative and making a Birthday card for my G aunties with  me holding up the tiles to spell out Happy Birthday.
P1040915 P1040945
Rudolf the red nose reindeer. I like car rides
P1040943 P1040899
Peel a boo!! This was on the day that Darwin had its coldest November day ever recorded
P1040902 P1040925
Bet you cannot find me. This is what I saw from my balcony. The Air Force Acrobatic team gave a performance over Darwin.
P1040919 P1040917
Behind one of the buildings Loop the loop.

2 comments:

jacss said...

geee....the red rudolf looks super cute there, such a charm little girl. can't wait to carry her & i hope she won't resist stranger that much :D
what did she ate there? cookies?

Robertjo said...

She was eating a mango, likes it as it can be squeezed in her hand, she sucks on a biscuit, really needs some more teeth to get really stuck into it.
So long as you give her cuddles and plenty off them, she will love you. There are a couple of Annes friends she is a bit wary of but otherwise one persons shoulder is as good as the next.